If you want to add an MP3 audio file to a post to create a podcast, Classcaster gives you a couple of options. You may either upload the MP3 file you want to include in the post before you create or edit the post or you may add the file as you are creating or editing the post.In either case, follow these directions:
- Go to your blog’s Dashboard and click on ‘Posts’ in the left hand menu.
- Select a post to edit or click ‘Add new’ to create a new post.
- Edit or add the information for the post.
- In the editor place the cursor where you want to add the file link and click on the ‘Add Media’ icon at the top of the editor box.
- Either upload a file or select one from your Media Library.
- Once a file is selected click on ‘Insert into post’ to add a link to the file into your post. The text of the link will be the title of your file.
- This inserts a link to the file at the cursor position. Please be sure that your MP3 file is the first linked file in a post so it gets included in the blog’s feed.
- Remember to hit the ‘Publish’ or ‘Update’ button to send your post out to your audience.
To add an audio player to your post so visitors can listen to your MP3 file see ‘How do I use the ‘Play It Now’ button with MP3 files I have uploaded?‘.